- Land Size: 1300 sqm
- Approx year built: 1980
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Timber
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Longrun
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Carpet and Floating
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds (Roman)
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Property Features: Safety switch, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Double sink, Gas reticulated and Finished in Timber
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: King and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), BBQ area (with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools
About this listing
This Hills retreat is the ideal place to escape the bright lights of the city, nestled on over a 1/3 acre and affording life's little comforts including natural look timber floating floor in your living zone and continuing through to the open plan kitchen that also affords gleaming timber bench tops that reflect of the glass splash back, Bosch dishwasher and Smeg cooking. The Vista's from all around the home offer an oasis of greenery and the sense of space throughout the home ensure you will not only be able to entertain but also relax in comfort, with front and rear decks that allows you to encapsulate the hills way of living enjoying our spring season.
The 3 large bedrooms all have built in robes and main encompasses a parents retreat with external access and for the little folk there is their own secret cubby.
The home is finished with amply off-street plus a lock-up garage and located within easy walking distance to Schools and Shops and allows for easy access to the Monash freeway.
This home is ideal for those starting out and looking to grow the family.
You definitely need to put this one on your inspection list.