- Land Size: 1000 sqm
- Approx year built: 1920
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Cottage
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport, Off street
- Construction: Timber
- Roof: Colour steel
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Other (Vinyl)
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c, Woodfire (Closed), Gas mains, Ducted, Ceiling fans
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Property Features: Security system, Safety switch, Smoke alarms
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan, Double sink and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Ceiling fans
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Bush
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Welcome to "Cobungra" circa 1920's.
Ideally situated in a quiet leafy area of Tecoma this charming cottage nestled on over ¼ of an acre of delightful landscaped gardens offers peaceful private living yet just minutes from shops, schools and train stations.
Offering 3 delightful bedrooms, charming formal lounge with gas log fire, separate tv room (or 4th bedroom) spacious open plan family kitchen with new appliances and stunning picture window, enclosed sunroom/conservatory with cosy wood fire. Boasting high ceilings, dado panelling, ducted heating, air conditioning, double carport off street parking and safely fenced for the kids and pets.
Whether you're relaxing on the front veranda or entertaining with family and friends while enjoying the tranquil leafy outlook with abundant birdlife or meandering down the rear pathway, over the bridge with the ambience of ferny creek bubbling below, to the studio/storage shed, fox proof hen house, this delightful property is one you are sure to enjoy all year round.
Come along and inspect all this unique property has to offer and make 'Cobungra' your new home.